av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Thursday, October 09, 2003

    BIBLIONIX
    Like books? Like talking about your favourites - and your not-favourites? Biblionix (I hope I got the name right) is a great group at the Framingham High School that meets to do just that! Today they talked about books like Witch Child and I Am Mordred and My Name Is Asher Lev and The Red Tent and Durable Goods and Somebody Somewhere, and all kinds of other great titles. Check with the high school librarians for info on the next meeting (Oct 23)!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments