av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Friday, September 12, 2003

    WEEKENDS
    Ahhh, the weekend is nearing and it's a lovely evening. I have straightened up the YA area, picked out a couple of movies for myself, and checked out some books on death and burial. We have some that look quite interesting; should make for good weekend reading. They have just flashed the lights, warning everyone that the library is about to close, and I still have about a dozen portuguese/brazilian books to look up, so off I go. Have a fantab weekend.
    Remember - we are now open on Saturdays!

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments