av

 

the Framingham Public Library





    follow me on Twitter

    fplteenlib
    fplteenlib@hotmail.com
    fplteenlib
    443550364

    facebook me





    magic mirrors

    bookends



    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


     

    Monday, August 25, 2003

    BOOKENDS - Echo
    Bookends - my chance to tell you what I've been reading.
    I recently finished Echo by Francesca Lia Block, the ethereal coming-of-age story about Echo, who lives among angels and demons, beauty and pain, myths and reality. Though Block's jumps between characters and joined stories can be confusing, her haunting writing and magical use of language and story make this book a delicately edgy mystical read about life and friends and self. Check it out!
    Echo YPB B

    Comments: Post a Comment
    0 comments